Here are some school hacks to make school a LOT easier(Trust me).
- When you want/need to memorize something write it in blue ink not black ink. studies have shown that you memorize faster if you write with blue ink.
- Colour the edge of your notebooks/textbooks a different colour so you don’t get confused between them.
- Having mints actually help you study.
- When you start a new notebook, leave the first few pages empty for a table of contents.
- To draw a circle without a compass take two pencils and tie them with a string. Use one as the center and the other to draw the circle!
- When you study make sur you have everything you need so you don’t get distracted to go and get something.
- Make flashcards(you even can laminate with clear tape).
- Highlight the main notes!
- Writing down stuff is 7 times better for memorizing than speaking out loud!
- Make dividers for your notes in your file.
Please follow and like us: